Interviewee: David Campbell
In this interview with David Campbell we talked to him about:
- How the development methodology of SQL Server has changed.
- How the changes affect the ability of customers to give feedback.
- How virtualization makes it easier for users to test-drive SQL Server.
- As products and open-source projects grow, the developers have to realize that they are not the target user.
- David’s belief that the best product doesn’t necessarily have the most knobs.
- Building a community around a closed-source product like SQL Server.